Pages

Saturday, July 14, 2012

Angelbaby Designs

I purchased a new prop from Angelbaby Designs - a sweet ruffle romper that I've been trying to coax my reluctant three-year-old to model for me.  This morning, my persistence paid off.  With the bribe of bubbles, she donned the beautifully made, one-piece garment and out we went.  Can you think of anything sweeter for your little girl's portraits?  I cannot.  I paired it with one of my many flower clips and a large beaded necklace.  We had oh-so-much fun.  This was one purchase I am thrilled with - it is super stretchy and my very-sensitive daughter didn't complain about it at all.  She is sensitive to anything itchy, or uncomfortable, so I was thrilled to not have to further bribe her to keep it on!  Check out Angelbaby Designs at:  https://www.facebook.com/AngelBabyDesigns  for some great products!  Contact me at to book your session or for more information!  Here are some of the photos from this morning:































No comments:

Post a Comment